How to contribute?
First of all: you're cool! 😎
Submitting a PR
- If a relevant issue exists, please tag in your description, not the title.
- Include a short description of the accumulative changes
- If you want your history to be rebased/ merged, please clean it up to be useful. Otherwise we will probably squash it.
- Feel free to open a work-in-progress PR as a place to have a discussion about changes or to get feedback.
Submitting an e-mail patch
If you can't contribute via github (for whatever reason), you're very welcome to submit your patch via e-mail.
The easiest way of doing this is to configure
Patches should be submitted to the community mailing list at ~firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send an e-mail with the title
[PATCH]: <your title here>.
- Format your patch with
git diff -p
- Don't send HTML e-mail!
- Make sure your line-wrapping is wide enough to allow the patch to stay un-wrapped!